Coaching and organisation development that will transform your success.
Hello. I’m Andy Brett, organisational development consultant, executive coach and therapist. I help leaders translate strategy and strategic plans into operational outcomes that are practical and effective and meet the vision and values of their organisation.
I have in depth experience of enabling values, culture and behaviour change, both at a personal and organisational level which, applied to practical organisational development, enables an authentic way forward. I act as a facilitator of team development and integration after change and support executive development, including leadership potential, through personal mentoring and coaching.
I can help you
- take control of key relationships
- learn about yourself and how you’re perceived
- understand what’s holding you back
- improve specific skills – communication, delegation, conflict management, team building, persuasion
- work with your leadership, conflict and influence style and approach
- look at how you manage your stakeholders and own team as you step up to leadership.
I can help your organisation
- work with the whole system to align people and purpose
- build communities and engagement
- support and encourage people to own change and deal with conflict.
Contact me on 07795 683738 for a no-obligation chat about your requirements, or use the form here and I’ll reply as soon as possible.
Doing more of what’s right with Appreciative Inquiry
I have discussed a number of different approaches to change management over the past few weeks. Today, I want to talk about an approach that to a certain extent turns read more