Coaching and organisation development that will transform your success.
Hello. I’m Andy Brett, organisational development consultant, executive coach and therapist. I help leaders translate strategy and strategic plans into operational outcomes that are practical and effective and meet the vision and values of their organisation.
I have in depth experience of enabling values, culture and behaviour change, both at a personal and organisational level which, applied to practical organisational development, enables an authentic way forward. I act as a facilitator of team development and integration after change and support executive development, including leadership potential, through personal mentoring and coaching.
I can help you
- take control of key relationships
- learn about yourself and how you’re perceived
- understand what’s holding you back
- improve specific skills – communication, delegation, conflict management, team building, persuasion
- work with your leadership, conflict and influence style and approach
- look at how you manage your stakeholders and own team as you step up to leadership.
I can help your organisation
- work with the whole system to align people and purpose
- build communities and engagement
- support and encourage people to own change and deal with conflict.
Contact me on 07795 683738 for a no-obligation chat about your requirements, or use the form here and I’ll reply as soon as possible.
Why personal development is critical to professional success
Why am I saying personal development is so important? We all know people who look like they are destined for amazing things, but never quite get there. They might have read more
Managing conflict in the workplace
Over recent weeks, I have been talking at length about the different personalities and dynamics that we come across in any working environment and today I'm going to broaden that read more