A unified and strategic approach to executive coaching helps reinvigorate your leadership and uncover underused skills.
I take time to understand the business challenges you and your team must respond to and build my coaching around these requirements. Using a combination of relational, psychological and systemic coaching methods, I’ll help you unearth your strengths and use them to their full advantage, see where you may be holding yourself back and map the way forward.
My executive coaching experience covers a range of industries and scenarios, but always has a positive impact on outcomes.
- Leadership, conflict and influence style and approach
- Stakeholder relationship and management
- Team management and leadership
- Step up to leadership
- Career transition
- Organisational change
I also help teams reach their full potential at every level of organisational life, from call centres to board, and across geographies. Team development may cover any of the following:
- Aligning team and organisation’s strategy
- Improved relationships
- Greater commitment to a common purpose
- Streamlining of operations
- Better cohesiveness and morale
- Better use of individual strengths
- Increased understanding of individual differences and how to leverage them.
To find out more, read my blog post here.
In this section
- Culture change
- Developing high performing teams
- Hogan psychometric assessments
- Organisation development consulting
- Executive coaching
“Andy became my executive coach this year and I was delighted with the results. I recently moved into a new Director role taking responsibility for the growth of a brand new location for our business. My remit was much wider than before resulting in me having to access new skills and tackle more complex challenges. Andy was integral in helping me work through this and we, over a short period of time, were able to implement and access some excellent tools to help me with this transition”
Regional Director, Consultancy Business